ProAudio Custom XLR Microphone Cable
ProAudio Custom XLR Microphone Cable
Precision, Performance, and Style
Enhance your sound with our top-of-the-line custom XLR cable for condenser microphones, blending superior materials and craftsmanship for unparalleled audio fidelity and durability. A must-have for audio professionals.
- Unrivaled Clarity & Tone: Utilizing Mogami OFC (oxygen-free copper) cable, our ProMaster Custom XLR Microphone Cable delivers the utmost transparency and truthful tone for exceptional audio quality.
- Precision Soldering: Our skilled technicians employ Viablue 4% Silver solder for professional-grade soldering, ensuring solid connections and enhanced signal integrity.
- Premium Neutrik Connectors: Experience studio-quality sound and tour-grade durability with our default gold Neutrik connectors, or choose silver or rhodium options upon request.
- Sleek & Durable Design: Encased in MDPC-X sleeving—recognized as the best cable sleeve manufacturer in the world—our custom XLR cable is lightweight, flexible, and boasts an incredible tactile feel.
- Handcrafted Excellence: Each ProMaster Custom XLR Microphone Cable is hand-made with painstaking attention to detail and quality, ensuring a truly exceptional product tailored to your needs.
Free worldwide shipping. Discover a new standard in audio performance and craftsmanship.
Where do you ship?
We ship internationally for free!
You will receive the tracking information in your email once the order has been shipped.
What are the shipping times?
1-3 Days for: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Finland.
4-6 Days for the rest of Europe.
8-14 Days internacionally.
Please note that these delivery times are estimated.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes, you can find the available options upon placing your order.
What is the difference between Neutrik and Viablue 6.35mm Jacks?
Neutrik is widely used in the music industry for its exceptional performance and durability, making it a popular choice for live shows. It also offers great value for its performance per price ratio and is manufactured in the US.
On the other hand, Viablue caters to high-end users who seek nothing but the best. Its impeccable build quality and top-notch performance set it apart from other brands. Viablue cables are made in Germany and are the ideal choice for audiophiles who want the most accurate and truthful representation of their recordings.
What are the Splitters for?
It's important to note that splitters are purely decorative and do not
have any impact on the audio quality or durability of the cables we offer.
As such, your decision to include a splitter in your setup should be based solely on your aesthetic preferences and not on any functional benefits.
What is the Viablue splitter made of? Is it heavy?
The Viablue splitter is made of aluminium, so it's very lightweight and scratch resistant.
Your cables are great, but I can’t find what I’m looking for. Can you help?
Yes, if there is some special color, or anything else you can’t find on our store, contact us.
We will see what we can do for you :)
Are the cables balanced?
All the cables are balanced except the AKG and Audio Technica m50x series.
We offer a wide range of customization. There are up to 23.887.872 variations possible.
Express yourself through colour or go classic. The choice is yours to make! If you're looking for something we don't have, don't hesitate to contact us!
Emphasis on quality
Not only do the cables feel exceptional to the touch, but they also perform excellently and faithfully to the source for your listening joy. We use materials that have been tested exhaustively and compared till we found the best results only.
Upgrade your headphones with versatility and uniqueness.
Modify your headphones to your liking, thanks to the detachable cable mods, custom cables, and painted headphones.